You can easily create digital escape rooms or breakouts with Deck.Toys. Read more here: https://blog.deck.toys/create-exciting-digital-escape-rooms-with-deck-toys/
Here's another useful overview: https://blog.deck.toys/how-to-build-digital-escape-rooms/
Useful tips when creating an escape room with Deck.Toys:
- Use the Lock App and be creative with varying the types of locks (text, number, voice, direction and QR code locks).
- Hide your clues in your slide image with with the Invisible setting on the Slide App.
- Create divergent paths for students to explore the map and set an Activity Entry Lock for them to solve the final clue
- Reward students with Treasure Keys when they reach important segments of your escape room.
- Incorporate Study Set Games like the Maze and Jigsaw to make each task a puzzle to solve.
- Use the Mystery Crypt app to add a further dimension to your locks (only for Pro Plan users)
- For the finale, create a challenge with Mastery Level for that ‘Boss Fight’ feel.
- Launch the digital escape room in Deck.Toys Classroom where you can assign your students to teams and get them to challenge each other.
- Your students can be part of this digital escape room wherever they may be as the Deck.Toys Classroom can work synchronously or asynchronously.
Find ready-made Escape Rooms for many subjects in different languages created by teachers worldwide in the Deck Gallery.
Check out the Halloween theme ones here: https://blog.deck.toys/halloween-escape-rooms/